Dr. Kwan and our office commit to the following if you find you need essential medical care:
- We will be available for appointments on Mondays until the shelter-in-place is lifted.
- We will respond to voicemails left in our message box, or through our answering service, in a timely fashion – mostly the same day.
- We will check prescriptions and prescription refills twice weekly through 4/7/2020 or whenever the shelter-in-place is lifted; please email us or have your pharmacy fax us your request.
- We will be able to send out biopsies, but results will be much longer than usual
- We will ensure that there are no more than two people in our lobby in any given hour, so you can be sure to observe the six-foot social distancing guideline.
- If you feel more comfortable – and your situation is able to be diagnosed with a video consultation via Skype – please let us know that is your preference when you speak with our team.
We recognize that there will be certain medical situations you feel can not wait, and deem them as clinically necessary. We just wanted to make sure you have peace of mind during these trying times.